Sunday, January 11, 2009

Love Me Again Movie - A Great Love Story

Too many people including almost all my neighbors are talking about Love Me Again Movie by Angel Locsin and Piolo Pascual. I just told them that I have a blog that discusses about the movie back from last year I do get a lot of visits in that blog urging me to push the January 15 to an earlier date of the premiere showing of Love Me Again.

My neighbors told me that it will be a big hit soon and it's just right that those people who visit my blog post about Love Me Again try to ask of an earlier time to set the premiere date of the movie. I told them I cannot do anything about the premiere screening of the movie, that it was just a blog post and nothing more nothing less.

Anyway, I told them that people just have to wait for the showing of the movie because of the simple reason that it will go on whatever happens or else, the producer who spent money to have Love Me Again movie up will loose money if it didn't so I bet it will go on. What about you? What do you think about this movie? I also found this interesting post about the movie Love Me Again at the Love Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment