Saturday, January 17, 2009

My Daughter Wants to Watch Hannah Montana The Movie

It looks good to watch Hannah Montana The Movie as my daughter took a peek at the official free clip teaser in HD from YouTube. We learned that there will be an upcoming Hannah Montana The Movie by Miley Cyrus a.k.a. Miley Stuart a.k.a. Hannah Montana just today while watching episodes of her sitcom. The sitcom we are watching was brought to us by Disney and through cable TV streaming.

My daughter loves her weekly watch of the Hannah Montana sitcom and she never fails to go see it on a weekly basis when there is no classes. The Hannah Montana episodes in her sitcom comes to life on our tv every Saturday afternoon and this is one of the most awaited scheduly for my daughter who never fails to watch it.

Upon learning that there will be a Hannah Montana The Movie presentation by Disney, she immediately told me that she will watch it in theaters when it arrives here in our country and I told her to go get herself a ticket when that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment