Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Broken Glass

4 days ago, it was the saddest day of my life. It felt like I was all consumed and all burned up after finding out that there were a few pieces of broken glass in my hot choco. There is only one person giving me my hot choco but the saddest part is that I cannot accept that what I saw was true. That is for the simple fact that I did not do anything wrong to that person.

Of course it could have come from the sugar but surely not from the branded choco I drank. Yes, I drank it all up till the bottom of the glass is crystal clear but to no avail, I saw fragments of a small piece of glass. I'm not sure if that is a single one. My teeth must've sifted the biggest as big as 30 dots of a pen. I'm pretty sure it was glass because I tried breaking it.

Sad if that is true. But happy I am because at least I know now and I know what to do. I don't want to hurt anyone, much more, my daughter, my one and only daughter. That is why I want to keep it up here in my personal diary so just in case something happens to me, the people, the remaining people who love me will know.

1 comment:

  1. Are you trying to tell us here that somebody inside your house is trying to kill you Bro? You can approach me if you need help on investigating this matter . . . . you know how to reach me.

    ReplyDelete