Monday, February 8, 2010

Hearty Dinner with Candle Light

Have you ever imagined having a hearty dinner with candle light this Valentines Day? If your answer is yes, then you won't get it. Why? It's simply because if you really want to indulge into one, you'll have to work it out super fine with your planned partner be it your hubby, wife, bf, bff, gf of whoever f you have in mind. Ooooppps, please not the "F" that you are thinking of. That would be just rude for a dinner (but eventually it will lead to that only if you do the perfect timing).


So it's the heart's day and valentines love quotes are all around us. Flowers can be had at much higher prices these days and what else? Girls are going gaga over wanting to get a flower on the occasion. I hope someday someone would give me one even if I am the man who got used to giving the flower myself. I have always dreamed of giving away blue roses and I'm not really sure this year if I would be able to do just that to someone. A red rose is somewhat rhetorical and I wouldn't want to be just another guy in the pavement buying those colorful red boring roses. I want to be different and unique for a twist. Happy Valentines Day and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment