Wednesday, June 15, 2011

How to set up your laptop using external monitor and keyboard: My new setup

It is too hot upstairs and I really wanted to go out of the house because of this. Bbut since I had to finish work and I had to do something really useful in the middle of the heat of the sun, I thought of a way to find out if there is something I could do to make a set up where I could be comfortably working even in the heat of the weather here in Caloocan.

Finally, my precious gave me some answers. I hit the jackpot because I was able to come up with something or should I say some sort of a set up where I could really as in really work in comfortable position with my nech a bit declined to a computer monitor.

The set up? Well, I used my new Acer laptop, connected an external keyboard with long wire and a 17 inch external monitor and poof! I was able to make a permanent remedy to the problem. A new working set up just below the stairs where I am probably a few meters away from the roof of the house and with comfortable working condition where the air is flowing freely here and there touching my skin. - Sam Casuncad

No comments:

Post a Comment