Monday, October 17, 2011

I'll Bet My Bottom Dollar for Donaire Over Narvaez

Donaire Vs Narvaez Takes Off
I know it's been quite some time now that I haven't written any on this personal blog of mine but since I just found myself logged in to this account, I took the chance to write this short post in support for the Pinoy boxer I believe to be bound as the next Manny Pacquiao - Donaire.

This coming October 23, 2011, Donaire vs Narvaez live stream boxing match will happen. I strongly believe this will be a big test that the Pinoy boxer will get through. If he does, then the next fight will be a big one. Hopefully, up a notch level more after defeating Montiel convincingly and winning the trust of the boxing afficionados. Let's just play wait and see this Sunday. As for me, I strongly believe that Donaire will defeat Narvaez.

No comments:

Post a Comment