Monday, May 21, 2012

Healing Galing - Dra Edinell Calvario

It was really my father who introduced me to this naturopathy physician, Edinell Calvario of Aksyon Tv 5 program that featured the healing oil - http://www.healinggaling.com/products/healing-oil/. Completely was a marvel that this kind of single special oil could actually do wonders for numerous problems and even body discomfort and until I attempt the healing oil per se around a individual extent experience, I refuse believe it. Me and my better half, Ana agreed to come to Career Development Institute building wherever one might in fact uncover Healing Galing health care clinic. You'll be able to catch up with Dr. E or Dr. Edinel Calvario in that workplace and it's also wherever it is possible to purchase the healing oil of Healing Galing.

The oil is known as EC healing oil or "Effectively Controls" medical conditions and disorders. The smell is really a tiny bit lemony and fresh mint incorporated and I must confess, smelling it solely offered me a calming effect. In short, we got a hold of buying 3 bottles of their 60ml massage oil with a total amount of Php 450 each. Overpriced? yes. But that was at first when I saw it. Imagine a coconut oil of 250 ml only charges Php 50.00 but for a 60ml bottle, wow! Looking in deeper however with respect to the use and effectivity of the said product of Healing Galing, I'd say my money is worth the buy.

But wait! I tried it myself including my wife and search what we identified out... Soon after the administration through a manual on the way to use the healing oil, the effects were so fast. The truth is, very first 3 - 4 days of administration with hot compress as instructed on the part in which ailment is or discomfort is, my, it actually operates for me and my wife. I even had a slot reserved to get a check up with Dr. E and mind you, the slots were filled now up to January following year should you reserve 1 these days and it's only August 25, 2011. - Sam Casuncad

No comments:

Post a Comment