Tuesday, December 24, 2013

2014's Top Loan Consultant Achievements - Thank You 2013

Frankly, I wanted to start with thanking everybody responsible for my being on the top 12 spot this year as a loan consultant for the lending company I am currently working for at Global Dominion. Fact is, without these people, I will be just like any other loan agent. And of course best of all, without the ever supportive loving wife of mine, Analie Casuncad, I will not become who I am today. I have really changed so much from being the reactive husband that I am to becoming only the best person I can be each and every day of my life with my family, friends and loved ones.


I have so much to be thankful for yet I still feel that there is so much more ahead of me in this industry as a freelance loan consultant. I will absolutely 100% achieve the goal I've always had in mind and that is to win in any battle I get in to. By winning I mean is to succeed in all of my goals and get to share the blessings with the people behind me. The dream is just a year or so away and I know, the new house will soon come. Oh it may not be new but it will absolutely be something new for us.

This year has really been so good to me and I know I deserve it. I've worked hard for it and all I wanted was to share it and give myself all the rewards I so truly deserve. Let's start the list below before the year ends.

  1. food processor
  2. new house and lot
  3. more vouchers to give
  4. more clients in car loan 
  5. top collateral loan consultant
  6. top agent
  7. green juice everyday
  8. more fiber rich organic food plants in the backyard
  9. loving and cute little doggies
  10. a successful daughter in her career
  11. an even more supportive wife in my goals and daily battles
  12. an ideal life with complete organic food all around us that friends can visit anytime all the time (benguet / baguio house)
  13. super blender
  14. cheap veggies in 2014
  15. bigger allowance for mom and dad
WELCOME TO A SUCCESSFUL, FRUITFUL, BOUNTIFUL AND PLENTIFUL 2014!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment