Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Famous Greek Island Crete Nudist Beaches

What comes to your mind upon hearing that there are a lot of beaches in the world that contain literally thousands of nudists. These beaches are actually called as nudist beaches and Greece is one where you can find plenty of nudist beaches out there. Anyway, I am not a nudist myself but I like the feeling and liberty of being nude when I am by myself or with my wife.

This instance always make me feel sexy and this could also be one of the best reasons why I called this blog sexy at 38. Yes, I may be 38 but I must admit I have the body and mind of a 26 year old man. In fact, to add up some spice to my being sexy at 38, I have often been mistaken to be only 23 and mostly 26 by people whom I meed somewhere along the way. My colleagues at work always tell that to me for some reason they say they could only see through in my face.

Let us go back to the famous Greek nudist beaches. I would like to mention here some of the best beaches that I know to be really really exotic not just because they have nude people in there but because people like to feeling of having only flowers in their hair and nothing else.

Perhaps one of the most famous Greek island nudist beaches can be found in the Southcoast of Crete and one of them is Metala, Sougia, and Prevali. These beaches are really gorgeous and good looking aside from the many gorgeous girls who roam in the beach shores, the places is really like paradise.

There is nothing you cannot appreciate in terms of the likeness and closeness to nature. I dream of these Greek island Crete nudist beaches and would love to come over some time if I have the money and time to spend in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment