Thursday, March 19, 2009

Blogger Since 2004

I have been blogging since 2004 but that time, I do not know that it was blogging that I have been doing all the while. Maybe the reason is because I don't mind at all that what I have been doing is actually making up my very own online journal.

Sad to say, that blog of mine expired under a PR 2 but I was not able to renew it at all. Anyway, today, it came to my mind to post about this title saying "Blogger Since 2004" because I found a great blog just a few seconds ago and I can't help but post something about this concern from the past being a blogger by nature.

Although that first blog I had is more of the techie tech side of me, learning from there was never a problem. I am a natural writer. I like writing and I love to write all the time. That made me be the blogger that I am today with the help of a brother who had been through a lot when I entered here. Thanks for that bro.

No comments:

Post a Comment