Saturday, April 4, 2009

Learning from Blogging Contests

Blogging or SEO blogging contests are always fun. Aside from that, it is also a venue where you can learn so many things about tech blogging which you can use to increase earnings from displaying AdSense Ads. It also helps you learn while implementing straight whatever you may have learned from your experience.

Today, I am involved in an SEO blogging contest. This is the Tnomeralc Web Design Toys challenge. I admit that I have learned a few interesting information using this challenge to launch a few experiments where I am jotting down experiences and probably will add them up in my plan to make my own tech blogging ebook.

I hope to be able to launch my own ebook this year but if it will be sooner, then I would love to do it still. Anyway, just some short concern about this matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment