Friday, July 31, 2009

Wonder Girls Song Nobody and Trivia

Wonder Girls Nobody song is really very danceable for me. I like the beat of the song itself and the lyrics in English version, when I heard was really great. Simple yet very attractive to listeners. My daughter is one of the firsts who liked their song Nobody and I must admit since I heard it, I also liked it too.

Anyway, did you guys know that Wonder Girls was popular back since 2008 and we were only able to know and hear about them because of the popularity of Korean dramas here in the Philippines? Well, I personally saw their profile at YouTube while watching their videos enjoyed me, I came to see something else.

That is, the Wonder Girls were also popular back in the United States and this all girl group were able to get a chance to be together in a concert with The Jonas Brothers. Well, that's according to the articles I read about this all girl group.


No comments:

Post a Comment