Tuesday, August 4, 2009

POEA Accredited Agencies Guide

I'm pretty sure that there are so many OFWs looking for the right tip on how they can look for the different POEA accredited agencies from the official website of the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration. Well, it's all pretty simple if you were to ask me so I searched instead for a website first to see what I cold come up with.

I found one and I am willing to share it with you guys who are looking for the information. Just look first for the official website of the POEA and from there, you will immediately see a link that will take you to a search box, that very search box will be your ticket in finding out if the agency with which you are working for or intend to work for is actually a duly registered or accredited agency of the P.O.E.A. Always be careful of illegal recruiter and make sure they have what itg takes based on the POEA website to be considered as a POEA accredited agency.

No comments:

Post a Comment